What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For Runzit Solutions, your privacy is of utmost importance
When you use our mobile applications, website and communicate with us through different channels (collectively, the “Services”, “We”, “Us”), RUNZIT gathers information about you.
Collection of Information
We Use the Information You submit to Us when you request our scheduled services, send pickup and drop locations, build or change your account, contact customer support, or otherwise connect with us by any means, we collect the information you directly provide to us. This may apply to info such as but not limited to name, email, phone number, postal address, profile photo, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you want to include for the proper delivery of your items.
We collect information about you in the following general categories when you use our Services:
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Info: We collect precise location data about the Delivery of goods from the RUNZIT web app/Whatsapp used by the Courier when you use the Services for delivery of goods/parcels. We may collect the precise location of your device when the RUNZIT web app/Whatsapp is running in the foreground or background if you allow the RUNZIT web app/Whatsapp to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”).
When the Courier is delivering delivery services as allocated to him, the Courier’s location details will be shared with you and RUNZIT. We do not share location information with third parties unless it is to provide services, such as distribution, analysis, or other analytically collected information that will aid RUNZIT in improving the service.
The collected location data will be stored on our servers or under RUNZIT’s storage policies. Any anonymized data will be held at the discretion of RUNZIT.
You may write to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and request RUNZIT to delete those details after you have stopped using the RUNZIT for delivery services, the Courier has stopped providing delivery services to RUNZIT, or your contract with RUNZIT has been terminated.
- Transactions: We collect transaction information related to your use of our Services, such as the type of service requested, the date and time the service was given, the amount paid, the distance of goods delivery, and other related transaction data.
- Contacts Info: If you permit the Services to access your device’s address book through your mobile platform’s permission system, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Couriers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
- Log Info: We collect server logs when you interact with the Services, which may include information such as your device’s IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Device info: We may collect information about your mobile devices, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and other, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertisement identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Usage & Sharing of Information
We information we collect will be used to provide, manage and improve our Services, such as facilitating payments, sending receipts, providing goods and services you request (and sending related information), developing new features, providing customer service to Users and Couriers, developing safety features, authenticating users, and sending product updates and administrative messages;
Conduct internal operations, such as preventing fraud and misuse of our Services, troubleshooting software glitches and operational issues, data analysis, testing, and studying, and monitoring and analysing use and activity trends;
Send you communications we think would be of interest to you, such as information about RUNZIT and other companies’ goods, services, promotions, news, and activities, where permissible and in accordance with local laws; and process contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion entries and fulfil any relevant awards;
Provide or suggest features, material, social connections, referrals, and advertising personalise and enhance the Services.
We may pass, process, and store the information listed in this Statement in India. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information in compliance with this Statement if this is the case.
We may share your information with Couriers for them to be able to deliver the services you’ve requested. For example, we provide Couriers with your name, phone number, and the pickup and delivery locations of goods.
If you send content in a public forum, social media messages, testimonials or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public, it will be shared with the general public;
Other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; with third parties with whom you want to exchange details, such as other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate
Social networking features and other similar resources can be integrated into the Services, allowing you to share actions you take on our Services with other apps, blogs, or media, and vice versa. Depending on the settings you create with the social sharing service, the use of such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public. For more information about how such social media sites treat the data you provide to or exchange through them, please review their privacy policies.
We may share data centralization and/or logistics purposes, with RUNZIT subsidiaries and associated organisations that provide services or perform data processing on our behalf;
Vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to this information to perform work on our behalf;
- If we assume disclosure is in compliance with or is otherwise mandated by, any applicable statute, regulation, or legal process in response to a request for information from a competent authority;
- If we believe your activities violate our User agreements, we should share information with law enforcement officers, government agencies, or other third parties.
are your information, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of RUNZIT or others;
- If we otherwise inform you and you agree to the sharing; and In an aggregated and/or anonymized form that cannot fairly be used to identify you in conjunction with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, funding, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
By logging into your online or in-app account, you can make changes to your account details at any time. Please be aware that, in certain circumstances, we may be required by law to retain some information about you, or we may retain it for legitimate business purposes to the extent allowed by law. For example, if you have outstanding credit or debt on your account, or if we suspect you of fraud or a violation of our Terms, we can attempt to resolve the problem before deleting your details.
You will be able to opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us. We can still send you non-promotional emails if you opt-out, such as those about your account, the Services you’ve requested, or our existing business relationships.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this Statement at any time We will notify you through the Services or another means, such as email, if we make substantial adjustments to how we handle your personal information or the Statement, we will require your permission to continue to use Services after you receive such notifications.